Divers Metal Detecting Equipment
Treasure hunting - Countermine - Evidence recovery
Lunatek provide repair services and equipment supply to many of the world's professional treasure hunters and Armed forces and Mine disposal contractors and Evidence recovery professionals
Professional Metal Detecting Equipment
Professional treasure hunters
to evidence recovery
Discover evidence efficently and accurately with Minelab metal detectors.
Using the most advanced metal detecting technologies available, Minelab metal detectors can be deployed in fields, parks, shoreline, swamps, ponds, flood zones, and more. Effectively detect for crime scene evidence from hours through to years after the crime event.
Minelab Evidence Recovery metal detectors will help you:
- Discover bullet casings, knives, guns, most jewelry, dental fillings, and small metal fragments
- Detect for evidence in all-weather environments in extreme conditions
- Identify evidence trends and patterns faster in the field
- Mark evidence locations on Google Maps (with the CTX 3030 detector)
- Recover and record artefacts from archaelogical digs with minimal site disturbance
Minelab has developed its unique and patented metal detector technology for application in humanitarian demining, UXO clearance and countermine operations.
Our design philosophy emphasises consistent detection capability in all soil conditions, simplicity of use and operator safety. From the versatile F3 to the sophisitcated STMR Array - Minelab has the right solution for your needs.
From shallow shorelines to deep sea detecting - Minelab Underwater Detectors go to the depths that you need to search.
Minelab Underwater Detectors are suitable for all types of detecting:
- Professional gold prospectors
- Serious treasure hunters
- Countermine operations
Fully submersible, from 3 metres (10 feet) to 60 metres (200 feet), Minelab has the right underwater detector for you.